e-vertise is ON Advertising’s own targeted e-shot opportunity!
- Proactive Traffic Driver: Send out a targeted email campaign to drive traffic to your site (some sites even request that campaigns are staggered to relieve pressure on their servers due to the influx of new users)
- Rental: Email rentals is so much cheaper than data purchase
- Cost Effective: Compared to traditional offline direct marketing campaigns via the post, email is about 10% of the price; there are no printing, postage or response processing costs
- Quicker to Deliver: Campaigns can be set up and delivered in a matter of hours once an email creative has been made (using simple HTML creative)
- Environmentally friendly: No paper is used in the delivery of the campaign therefore reducing the client’s carbon footprint
Email rental in short, is much cheaper than data purchase because in the end, the only thing that matters is who responds… that list of respondents is the real owned data!!
By utilising over a million records across various opt-in websites, we are able to run a very targeted campaign, resulting in accurate targeting.
Traditional target areas are:
- Radius of a central point
- Mosaic Profiles
On completion of the campaign a full tracking report is delivered detailing:
- Total Delivered
- Total Opened
- Opening Rate
- Total Clicks
- Click Through Rate
Depending on the promotion and competitiveness of the product, opening rates and click through rates can vary from 5 - 20% and 0.5 - 7% respectively.
We always advise on offer, subject line, send times/days etc to ensure you achieve the biggest possible response to your campaign.
Once the campaign has been agreed:
- Schedule a delivery date
- Client to deliver creative (from supplied HTML creative spec
- Campaign set up and tested to seed list
- Client e-mails approval to account/campaign manager
- Campaign delivered on scheduled date/s
- Stats reported, delivered 10 days post the campaign
- 80% of the clicks will be delivered within the first 3 days of the campaign going live
Campaigns are sent in a multipart format which comprise of an HTML e-mail and a text version.
A typical costs would be in the region of £12-15 CPT (cost per thousand).